WEPAN manages and nurtures a network of over 5,000 gender equity in STEM advocates across universities, industry, government and not for profits through its knowledge center resources, and popular newsletters and webinars.
Projects and organizations can choose to leverage the WSKC as a dissemination network to further the objectives of their project or organization. Dissemination activities include:
- Project webinars hosted and marketed by WEPAN
- Email marketing support including project newsletters and simple surveys
- Project websites that exists in the WSKC ecosystem
- Organizational or project document repositories with custom keywords
- Private collaboration spaces
Contact Diane Matt to discuss becoming a WSKC Connected Advocate.