- Subscribe to the monthly ENGAGE newsletter for practical tips to use E3s in the classroom and FSI time-effective tips to engage with students.
- Explore our public website engageengineering.org
- Research in support of ENGAGE retention strategies
- Over 100 E3s lesson plans
- Toolkit for FSI
- Step-by-step instructions for SVS assessment program
Susan Metz, Principal Investigator of ENGAGE
"From managing our public website, to producing webinars, and creating marketing materials, WEPAN and the WSKC are strategic dissemination partners of ENGAGE."
ENGAGE presents E3s workshop at NAE & NSF
Pat Campbell and Eann Patterson led workshops at both the NAE and NSF in July 2013 on research-based strategies focused on relating engineering concepts to everyday examples when teaching undergraduate engineering students. These strategies were developed and successfully implemented to improve the engagement and retention of engineering students as part of the ‘ENGAGE: Engaging Students in Engineering’ project (http://www.engageengineering.org), a project funded by the National Science Foundation.
Donwload the presentation using this link.