WEPAN holds an annual conference that brings industry and academia together to further the conversation about transforming culture in education.
Our 2014 Change Leader Forum: Engineering a Culture that Drives Innovation will be held June 9-11 in Minneapolis, MN. Check out our conference at wepan.org.
For last year's proceedings, view our conference proceedings from the June, 2013 conference in Atlanta, GA.
Diane Matt, Executive Director of WEPAN
"WEPAN members are heavy users of the WSKC to support collaborative projects with teams of colleagues across the country. We also use the WSKC to provide resources such as the ASEE Data Mining Tool to our members in a secure manner."
WEPAN is a non-profit educational organization founded in 1990 to be a catalyst for change to enhance the success of women in the engineering professions. It also is responsible for managing the STEM Knowledge Center, formerly known as the WEPAN Knowledge Center.
You don't have to be a WEPAN member to use the WSKC. WEPAN's website, wepan.org, is separate and distinct from the wskc.org website. But, WEPAN has created a private collaboration space in the WSKC for its members. From this group, WEPAN members can access special resources including:
- Engaging America's Intellectual Talent: The Status of Women and Minorities in Engineering: Powerpoint presentation (> 80 slides) for WEPAN members (aka WEPAN slide portfolio) developed to generate support for an informed dialogue about diversity in engineering. Slides can be included in your presentations, research, funding requests, and program reports.
- And, ASEE's Data Mining Tool to access statistics ASEE collects on engineering enrollments, degrees and faculty by discipline and school.
We encourage you to join WEPAN and start leveraging these tools and other WEPAN member benefits.
If you are already a WEPAN member, login to the WSKC to access WEPAN member resources.
- If you have a login to the WSKC, use 'forgot password' on any web page (upper right) to set a new WSKC password.
- If you do not have a login to the WSKC, register for the site with your email.
Joining the WEPAN Members group
- After logging in, you will see a Profile option in the navigation bar. Select Profile to join/access the "WEPAN Members" group.
- If you do not see the "WEPAN Members" group in the list of 'My WSKC groups', use the "Available Sites" link to locate the group and request membership.
Access WEPAN Member Resources in the group
- Select the "WEPAN members" group in your list of groups from your profile. Access the ASEE Data Mining Tool from a tab on that page.
Go Beyond "Add Women and Stir": Improve Gender Equity in Your Organization
Join us for the next WEPAN Professional Development Webinar on Nov 19 @ 3 ET.
Go Beyond "Add Women and Stir": Improve Gender Equity in Your Organization by Patricia Deyton, Isaura Gaeta, and Beth Holloway