Gretal Leibnitz, Co-PI/Project Director, EIT Project
"As a small NSF-funded project, EIT is leveraging the WSKC to help us reach a broad audience of engineering faculty interested in crafting inclusive learning environments."
Engage with convenient live and recorded EIT webinars and action check-lists that:
- Distill best-practice research findings from social scientists.
- Share practical advice from master engineering educators.
- Access time-effective resources tailored to engineering faculty.
Get started today in the following ways:
- Sign-up to receive EIT information and timely updates on upcoming webinars and action checklists.
- Engage in "how to" webinars showcasing the work of social science researchers and engineering master teachers. We foresee a series of 10 – 12 webinars, with complementary support resources.
- Incorporate suggestions from the action checklists into daily teaching practices.
|Counteracting Stereotype Threat: Research-based Tools & Tactics|
| || |
Please pass along this brochure to those who you think would be interested in participating! The program is FREE and promises to provide numerous practical tips and applications for creating and enhancing an inclusive Engineering learning environment.
Have questions? We welcome any inquiries. Please feel free to Gretal Leibnitz at Leibnitz@wepan.org